4 Day Ski-tour of Wind Gaps and Summits in the Dolomites – extreme!
For all advanced ski-tourers who would like to test their skills on demanding summits, deep chutes and couloirs, and adventurous descents, this is a trip for you!
Together we’ll climb the highest and the most challenging of the ski-touring peaks in the
Sesto Dolomites. For example: Cima Popera (3,046 m), Lastron dei Scarperi
(2,957 m) and/or Cima Piatta Alta (2,905 m).
The climbs are relatively long in distance and time consuming (around 1,500 m gain) and therefore require excellent physical fitness and expert skiing abilities. Depending on snow conditions the final meters of the hike may require pick-axes and crampons.
Included in the price
– 4 touring days with state-certified mountain guide
– 4 overnight stays with half board in hotel*** / hotel****s
– Transfers according to program
– Technical rental equipment (harness, crampons, avalanche equipment – if you need any equipment, please tell us 10 days in advance)
Not included in the price
– Overnight stay on the departure day
– Catering on the way
– Personal expenses
! Single room surcharge on request
We will be happy to plan the tour in order suit your personal expectations, your level, your desired accommodation and the size of your group. As us and we will make you an individual offer.