4-day ski-touring around the Three Peaks for advanced skiers
Discover the dreamy winter landscape of the Dolomites on touring skis! Your mountain
guide will plan four unforgettable excursions on skis (depending on snow conditions
and your ability)!
The Dolomites offer a diverse range of options for ski touring enthusiasts, including many classics such as Punta Fiscalina, Forcella del Cristallo and — not to be missed — Sasso di Sesto with breathtaking views of the famous Three Peaks, as well as spectacular local insider’s tips.
Rugged, weathered rock formations give way to wide valleys, wide Alpine plateaus, and
interesting slopes make up the landscape in the heart of the Dolomites most ski-tourers dream of! Those who can reach the innumerable, breathtaking summits and wind gaps are rewarded with wonderful descents in a unique setting!
Included in the price
– 4 touring days with state-certified mountain guide
– 4 overnight stays with half board in hotel***/hotel****s
– Transfers according to program
– Technical rental equipment (harness, crampons, avalanche equipment – if you need any equipment, please tell us 10 days in advance)
Not included in the price
– Overnight stay on the departure day
– Catering on the way
– Personal expenses
! Single room surcharge on request
We recommend that you take out travel insurance. You will find a reliable partner for this in Europäischen Reiseversicherung.