Freeride in Cortina
Over the last years, the Dolomites have become a Mecca for off-piste and powder skiing – reason enough to dive into this fabulous world.
Our local guides know the classic descents and all the insider tips. Moreover, they are informed about the snow conditions. Especially near Cortina we can find numerous possibilities to have a lot of fun. Sign up and experience the powder rush with us!
Included in the price
– 3 touring days with state-certified mountain guide
– 3 overnight stays with half board in hotel/bed camp
– Transfers according to program
– Technical rental equipment (harness, crampons, avalanche equipment – if you need any equipment, please tell us 10 days in advance)
Not included in the price
– Overnight stay on the departure day
– Catering on the way
– Personal expenses
– Lift ticket
! Single room surcharge on request
Info: You can hire your freeride skis next to our office at the Skischool Dolomiti di Sesto.
We recommend that you take out travel insurance. You will find a reliable partner for this in Europäischen Reiseversicherung.