Ski tours in Alta Val Pusteria
The Alta Val Pusteria in South Tyrol is centrally located between the Dolomites, the Casies valley, the Villgraten and Lesach valleys. As these areas have different snow conditions due to the different damming up situations, our mountain guides find tours with optimal conditions in almost all weather conditions.
Original, authentic and far from stressful mass tourism we go on the most beautiful tours through the area around the world cultural heritage of the Three Peaks. Breathtaking mountains and crystal white snow let every ski tourer’s heart beat faster.
Day 1: Arrival, briefing, dinner
Day 2 – 6: Five unforgettable ski touring days tailored to snow conditions and technical level
Included in the price
– 5 touring days with state-certified mountain guide
– 5 overnights in hotel with halfboard
– Technical rental equipment (harness, crampons, avalanche equipment – if you need any equipment, please tell us 10 days in advance)
Not included in the price
– Overnight the departure day
– Personal expenses
– € 790,00 – overnight in Rocca Apartments*** (without food)
– € 915,00 – overnight in Hotel Gruber***S with halfboard
– € 960,00 – overnight in Hotel Waldheim***S with halfboard
– € 960,00 – overnight in Hotel Schönblick***S with halfboard
– € 1.010,00 – overnight in Hotel Royal***S with halfboard
– € 1.120,00 – overnight in Berghotel****S with halfboard (standard room exposed to north ; single room exposed to north + €130 ; standard room with view to Val Fiscalina + €80)
We will be happy to plan the tour in order suit your personal expectations, your level, your desired accommodation and the size of your group. As us and we will make you an individual offer.