Traverse from Innervillgraten to Riva di Tures
As an insider tip among the crossings, this tour captivates with its untouched character. Starting from the Villgratental in East Tyrol, the tour continues to Riva in South Tyrol. Our tours lead us from valley to valley over lonely alpine ridges. Due to its geographical location, this tour is not only snow guaranteed, but is especially appreciated by connoisseurs because of the good conditions.
Day 0: Arrival at Innervillgraten and check-in at Gannerhof. Afterwards briefing and material control.
1st day: Drive by car to Außervillgraten (Winkeltal). The car stays there for the next few days. Ski tour (crossing from Winkeltal to Innervillgraten). Overnight stay again in the Gannerhof.
2nd day: Ski tour from Innervillgraten to Casies. Overnight stay at Hotel Hofmann in Casies.
3rd day: Ski tour from Casies to Antholz. Overnight stay in the Pension Brunner in Anterselva.
4th day: Ski tour from Anterselva to Riva di Tures. Overnight stay in the Reinerhof.
5th day: Ski tour in Riva di Tures. Taxi ride to Außervillgraten to the car – end of the tour.
– 5 overnight stays inclusive half board
– Accompaniment and guidance by state-certified mountain and ski guide (5 days)
– Taxi from Riva di Tures to Außervillgraten
– Emergency equipment (avalanche transceiver, shovel, probe), harness, crampons on loan – if required, please let us know at least ten days prior to departure.
– missing meals, snacks and drinks
– personal expenses