4-day ski-touring around the Three Peaks
Discover the dreamy winter landscape of the Dolomites on touring skis!
The Dolomites offer a variated range of ski tours, including many classics such as the Punta Fiscalinia, the Forcella del Cristallo and of course – not to be missed – the Sasso di Sesto with a breathtaking view of the famous Three Peaks, as well as numerous spectacular insider tips.
Rugged, weathered rock formations alternating with wide valleys, open plateaus and interesting ascending slopes make dream ski tours in the heart of the Dolomites possible. The countless peaks and notches with fantastic views promise wonderful ski runs in unique surroundings.
day 1: Arrival, breefing and dinner
day 2 to 5: Four unforgettable touring days according to snow conidtions and your level
Included in the price
– 4 touring days with state-certified mountain guide
– 4 overnight stays with half board in hotel***/hotel****s
– Technical rental equipment (harness, crampons, avalanche equipment – if you need any equipment, please tell us 10 days in advance)
Not included in the price
– Arrival and departure (also possible with public transport)
– Overnight stay on the departure day
– Catering on the way
– Personal expenses
– Lift tickets
! Single room surcharge on request
We will be happy to plan the tour in order suit your personal expectations, your level, your desired accommodation and the size of your group. As us and we will make you an individual offer.