Traversing the Dolomites
Downhill focused traversing from Passo Rollo to Sesto
Skiing is the main focus of this tour through the Dolomites. By using the lifts we save plenty of time we would otherwise have to spend climbing (800 m gain), and are able to enjoy the downhill runs! Experience this 5-day crossing of the Dolomites from the Pala group to the Sesto Dolomites.
Day 1: Meet in Sesto and travel as a group to the Passo Rolle. Check-in and joint dinner.
Day 2: Travel the to the Passo Rolle ski lift. Take the lift up and continue with skins to Passo di Mulaz – Piz Mulaz (optional) racy descent to Falcade.
Day 3: Forca Rossa – Malga Ciapella – super descent Marmolada – Lago di Fedaia
Day 4: With the lift up to the Porta Vescovo and Sass Pordoi – Piz Boè (optional) – racy, steep descent from Val Mezdi – Lagazuoi.
Day 5: Descent from Lagazuoi – idyllic descent through Val Travenazes to Fiames.
Spend the night in Malga Rastua.
Day 6: Climb to the Rifugio Auronzo – Forcella Lavaredo – Rifugio Locatelli – long varied descent into Val Fiscalina (Sesto) and journey home.
– Five nights with half board
– Car hire – local taxi transfers
– Accompanied and guided by qualified mountain and ski guides (5 tours)
– Emergency equipment (Avalanche transceiver, shovel, avalanche probe) available for hire – if needed, please notify us at least 10 days before the start of the trip
– Additional meals, snacks and drinks
– Single supplement, only limited availability
– Lift tickets, costs for snowmobiles (approx. 20 Euro)
– Personal expenses